Evening meetings at Palace
Here in the old Fürstenberg Palace the walls are steeped in creativity, culture and business acumen. This is where art patrons Pontus and Göthilda Fürstenberg socialised with radical artists of their time, such as Carl Larsson, Anders Zorn, Bruno Liljefors and many others. An evening meeting at today’s Palace allows you to take in some history and get fresh inspiration in a unique environment. The hire charge for one of our fantastic rooms includes light refreshments and all conference facilities. Evening meetings last around two hours.
The package includes:
- Evening meeting in unique surroundings
- Light refreshments
- Screen and projector with integrated sound system
- Whiteboards and flipcharts
- Pads and pens
- Fast wireless internet access in all rooms
Food and drink
- Filling sandwich, salad or light meal
- Drink to accompany meal
- Coffee & cake
- Hot homemade seasonal pie with custard.
- Cake stand with assorted homemade cakes and sweets to accompany afternoon coffee.
- Replace your coffee with espresso, latte or cappuccino.
- Palace bag with water bottle, bread roll, fruit or sweets and newspaper to take to work, on the train or plane. Bags must be ordered by the morning of the arrival day.
Events may be cancelled without charge up to four weeks before arrival. Cancellation between two and four weeks prior to the event will incur a charge of 50% of the total amount. Cancellation less than two weeks prior to the event will incur a charge of 100% of the total amount. The number of guests can be reduced by up to 10% up to 48 hours before arrival at no charge. After that the full cost will be charged. A charge will be made for fulfilling dietary requirements not prebooked. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing.
We follow SHR’s (the Swedish hospitality industry’s) guidelines.