Half-day conferences at palace
Here in the old Fürstenberg Palace the walls are steeped in creativity, culture and business acumen. This is where art patrons Pontus and Göthilda Fürstenberg socialised with radical artists of their time, such as Carl Larsson, Anders Zorn, Bruno Liljefors and many others. A half-day conference at today's Palace allows you to take in some history and get fresh inspiration in a unique environment. The hire charge for one of our fantastic rooms includes coffee, lunch and all conference facilities.
The package includes:
- Half-day conference in unique surroundings
- Screen and projector with integrated sound system
- Whiteboards and flipcharts
- Pads and pens
- Fast wireless internet access in all rooms
Food and drink
- Morning coffee and sandwich or afternoon coffee and sponge cake
- Lunch (main course, beverage and coffee)
- Carbonated water
- Fresh fruit
- Hot homemade seasonal pie with custard.
- Warm croissant, luxury jams, whipped butter and cream cheese.
- Cake stand with assorted homemade cakes and sweets to accompany afternoon coffee.
- Espresso, latte, cappuccino (own Nespresso machine in room). If you require your own coffee machine in the room, request this when booking your conference booking.
- Bottled smoothie.
- Vitamin drinks.
- Palace bag with water bottle, bread roll, fruit or sweets and newspaper to take to work, on the train or plane. Bags must be ordered by the morning of the arrival day.
Events may be cancelled without charge up to four weeks before arrival. Cancellation between two and four weeks prior to the event will incur a charge of 50% of the total amount. Cancellation less than two weeks prior to the event will incur a charge of 100% of the total amount. The number of guests can be reduced by up to 10% up to 48 hours before arrival at no charge. After that the full cost will be charged. A charge will be made for fulfilling dietary requirements not prebooked. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing.
We follow SHR’s (the Swedish hospitality industry’s) guidelines.